Kyocera Revolution Series 7-Inch Professional Chef's Knife
A high quality knife is an integral part of any professional chef's life. A knife needs to meet a number of different criteria in order to accommodate the long, sometimes very repetitious tasks a chef is required to complete throughout the day. Knives must be balanced and light to help avoid muscle strain.
They must be durable and able to hold a sharp edge for long periods of time. They must be sanitary and easy to clean, and they must be versatile, able to complete a variety of tasks without becoming completely unsuited.
The Kyocera Revolution Series 7-inch Professional Chef's Knife fits all those criteria and more. Kyocera Advanced Ceramics was established in 1959 in Japan with the vision of creating revolutionary kitchen tools that utilized cutting edge technology and materials. The company has continued successfully since then, and today, Kyocera is one of the most widely recognized names in high quality kitchen tools. The 7-inch Chef's Knife was made using all of the unique techniques that have become synonymous with the company name.
Considering all the unique benefits and advances the Kyocera Professional Chef's Knife has over its competition, and also taking into account the relatively cheap price point, the aspiring chef really has no reason not to add this knife to his or her kitchen collection.
- Made of Ceramic - One of the major aspects that make Kyocera products unique is the fact that, rather than use the more traditional stainless steel, the company
makes all its products from ceramic. This material provides a sharp edge that has been proven by numerous studies to hold a sharp edge up to 15
times longer than stainless steel, in addition to a variety of other benefits.
- Weight - The Kyocera Chef's Knife has a large 7-inch blade, yet the entire knife only weighs a mere 3.4 ounces. This incredibly lightweight knife allows
for extended cutting sessions and prevents repetitious muscle fatigue.
- Durability - In addition to holding an edge much longer than stainless steel, the ceramic material is not susceptible to rust, acid, salts, or any other
substances it might come in contact with during a day in the kitchen.
- Looks - For the vanity in all of us, the Kyocera Chef's Knife just looks good. It has a black sheen that stretches the length of the entire blade, and
the handle is also black. Not only can users enjoy the experience of using such a high quality knife, but they can rest assured that they'll look
good while doing it.
- Reliability - While the ceramic material is many times stronger and durable than steel, Kyocera knows that even the best made knife can sometimes suffer misfortunes or simply become worn. The company offers a 5 year warranty for defects on all their products, and should the knife ever need sharpening, the owner need only send it in, and Kyocera will sharpen it for free and have it returned within 7 to 10 days.